The museum has long been committed to the collection of historical materials and cultural artifacts of Japan's war crimes against China. In order to enrich the collection contents, strengthen academic research, and better perform the function of memorial museum, our museum is now open to the public to collect historical materials related to the history of Japanese aggression against China, such as the Nanjing Massacre, the issue of “comfort women”, etc. We welcome all sectors of society to provide clues.
1. Scope of Soliciting Priority
(1) Battle of Nanjing
It specifically refers to the photographs, historical records , and objects related to the Chinese garrison's tenacious resistance to the land, sea and air attack launched by Japanese army between August 1937 and December 1937.
(2) Nanjing Massacre
It specifically refers to the photographs, historical records, and objects related to Nanjing Massacre in which Chinese captives and civilians s were murdered by Japanese army during the period of December 1937 and January 1938.
(3) Trial of Japanese War Criminals
It specifically refers to the photographs, historical records , and objects related to the court trial of Japanese war criminals held around the world after August 15, 1945.
(4) Issue of “Comfort Women”
It specifically refers to the photographs, historical records, andobjects related to the “Military Comfort Women” system implemented by Japanese army during the Japanese War of Aggression against China.
2. Rules of the Solicitation
(1) The solicitation mainly accepts donations and is supplemented by paid transfer.
(2) Donators shall guarantee the legality, authenticity and integrity of the donation .
(3) The museum curators will only issue a donation certificate to the donors.
(4) For paid transfer, procedures like expert review, agreement signing, etc. shall be performed.
3. Contact Information
Contact persons (Custody Office): Lu Peng, Zhang Li, Li Xinyue, and Hu Min
Contact number: 18013959041 18013959203
Fax: 025—86501033 (Auto fax)
Postal address: No. 6 Door, No. 418 Shuiximen Street, Nanjing
Postal code: 210017